The Oklahoma Captive Insurance Association (OCIA) exists to benefit Oklahoma captives and service providers through:
- Establishing Oklahoma as a premier captive domicile
- Fostering and maintaining a collaborative relationship with the Oklahoma Insurance Department
- Acting as a legislative and regulatory advocate for the captive insurance industry
- Supporting the Commissioner's initiative to establish an efficient and friendly business enviornment
- Serving as a "clearing house" for quality captive education and timely industry information
- Providing a networking forum for the captive industry
Recently, Commissioner John Doak released a letter encouraging OCIA membership. We are very appreciative of this message from the Oklahoma Insurance Department and encourage you to read...
The Oklahoma Captive Insurance Association will have a meeting at 10:30AM March 23, 2015 at the offices of Midlands...
In a letter addressed and currently being mailed to members within the captive industry, Commissioner John Doak endorsed the OCIA. Commissioner...
James Mills, Director of the Captive Division of the Oklahoma Insurance Department, announced that as of February 15, 2015, Oklahoma has licensed over 50 captives...
On February 2, 2015 the Oklahoma Insurance Department’s Captive Division, led by Director James Mills and Counsel Gordon Amini, attended the World Captive Forum meeting in Boca Raton, Florida...